Trail Arm Repair Rear Passenger
Passenger Rear Trail Arm Repair for Jeep Wranglers 1997-2006
This piece will fix the area in front of the rear wheel well on the passenger side where rot typically occurs. Rot occurs here because of the factory drilled access hole, which allows debris and water to enter, and rust to form. Our design features a drain hole which eliminates this problem.
This is a weld on replacement bracket that mounts to the frame rail.
You will need to remove the lower 2/3 of the frame and this piece will fit around the remaining upper 1/3.
Weld in place.
Moderate welding skills required.
Piece measures 22” end to end.
- Constructed of 10 gauge hot rolled high carbon steel which is thicker than your existing frame and thicker than competitors' products
- Delivered bare steel, deburred, and ready to be welded
- CNC plasma cut for accuracy and precision
- Shipped Fedex ground within 2 days
- Installation also available
- Free Shipping
Please browse our store. All of our stock inventory items are listed. If you do not see what you need, just email us a detailed drawing and we will give you a price. Call 570-595-5000